People who qualify to be guests of D&D Missionary Homes fall into one of the following categories:
- Active or retired missionary.
- Church planter.
- Full-time ministry employee who raises his or her own support.
To reserve your place to stay, simply call or email our office for an application and to check availability. Here are some other things to know:
- Housing is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each home is available for a term of 90 days or less.
- While we do not charge rent for anyone to stay, there is a $250 refundable deposit and a cleaning fee of $50 per week.
- The homes are fully furnished and a washer and dryer are available. Towels are also provided.
Complete information about each of our homes can be found on this website.
2 bedrooms • 1 bath
This nicely maintained two-bedroom, one-bath home has an open floor plan and was recently ...
3 bedrooms • 1 bath
This completely remodeled three-bedroom, one-bath home has brand-new kitchen cabinets and ...